Excel Tutors is pleased to announce that we are a registered tuition centre.
All of our students’ details are kept up to date so that we are fully aware of everyone’s background and educational needs. We have to ensure all our policies and procedures are fully aligned with the Ofsted regulations.
Being an Ofsted registered tuition centre assures you that:
- Standards designed to safeguard children has been met.
- Our premises, equipment and care provision is safe and suitable.
- Local authorities offer us support and can pass on our details to those seeking childcare.
- All staff with unsupervised access to children has undergone Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (previously CRB checks).
- At least one staff member has had First Aid training – At least one staff member has had appropriate training regarding the Common Core Skills.
- We can accept Childcare Vouchers & KiddiVouchers.
- Parents may be eligible for help with fees under the Working Tax Credit arrangements.
Payments and fees can now be made using Working Tax Credit, Childcare Vouchers and Kiddievouchers, allowing us to provide you with the best possible service at a much more affordable price. Click here to find out more.