Primary School KS2 tutoring
We provide tutoring in English and Maths to students who are in primary school. We create syllabuses that conform to the national curriculum.
Both departments set at least one hour of homework every week to ensure that students are gaining maximum benefits from tutoring. We also run mock tests every 8 weeks to track the progress of our students and identify the next steps in their education.
What you can expect from the English department:
- Group reading tasks to improve confidence in reading comprehensions
- Regular testing of Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar
- Improvement of descriptive and persuasive writing
What you can expect from the Maths department:
- Regular testing for times tables
- Encouraging students to approach problem solving questions with confidence